“Thanks to Zyme, we can now trust our channel data”
- Can you confidently close book at the quarter end?
- Are you certain that the goods intended to be sold in USA are only being sold in the USA?
- Do you know who your high risk partners are?
Solution: Zyme Channel Data Management Platform
Zyme enables you to:
- Recognize revenue more confidently by using the sell-out POS data to recognize the revenue from channel sales net of all channel contra.
- Use SISO reconciliation to improve the data integrity of the channel reporting.
- Predict overstock and incorporate it into future financial planning.
- Model risk, exposure in channel and liability in channel arising from inventory and incentive programs.
- Reduce the administrative cost involved in compliance by automation of compliance and automated risk monitoring.
- Avoid fines and compliance incident costs caused by problematic partners by monitoring partner profiles and transactions to determine High Risk Partners and High Risk Transactions.
- Reduce audit costs by conducting automated risk detection and by focusing audit resources on high risk partners with high risk transactions.
- Reduce the revenue lost to gray market activities by identifying the sources of gray market goods.