“Zyme services have become a must-have for our Channel Operations. There’s no replacement for being able to deal with channel partners in their own language — not only are we achieving greater levels of communication with our partners, but it’s more effective communication because it’s in the local language and the local time zone.”
Zyme offers a comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading services that enable customers to derive the maximum ROI out of their channel investments. The deep CDM expertise of the services professionals complements Zyme’s 100% SaaS, fully automated CDM platform. Zyme’s services offering is a combination of high impact, exclusive, value added services that help customers to realize last mile benefits from Zyme’s cloud platform.
Data Network Support
Zyme’s Data Network Support is an exclusive last-mile service, focused on improving the data quality or ACT (Accuracy, Completeness, Timeliness) value of feeds submitted by channel partners. Available on a 24x5 model out of Zyme’s Austin (Texas), Belfast (Ireland), Bangalore (India), and Shanghai (China) centers, Data Network Support service helps channel partners resolve last mile data quality issues in local time zones and over local languages.
Some of the key advantages offered as part of Zyme’s Data Network Support services include:
- Maintain partner network connections – making additions, removals, or incremental movement of channel partners, as well as changes to feed set up
- Monitoring and correcting incoming feeds – Monitoring for missing feeds, manually loading non-machine-readable feeds, and fixing feed breakages
- Improving data quality – Fixing errors, monitoring data integrity violations, and troubleshooting master data issues
- Following up with partners – Sending notifications of late or missing data, testing new data formats, and following up on partner exceptions
- Identity research to improve match rates – research to improve match rates by product numbers, reseller identities, end-customer identities, and SIC codes
- Manage resubmissions and reassignments – Trigger and monitor data resubmission process, manage reassignment processes, and reload historical data
- Driving compliance rates improvements – Monitor compliance, recommend process improvements, and mentor partners on improving compliance
- Partner technical support – Create and maintain zymeNet user accounts, support zymeNet platform and technical questions, and resolve platform access issues
Data Network Support is available as either Standard Data Network Support, which supports basic SLAs, or as Premium Data Network Support. While Standard Data Network Support is available as part of zyme cloud platform 3.0, the Premium Data Network Support is available for an additional fee and delivers faster turnaround time, increased partner satisfaction, and improved data quality.
Advanced Integrity Analytics Services
Advanced Integrity Analytics services help customers in identifying discrepancies or variances reported in sales and inventory data from channel partners. As part of this service, Zyme provides customers with a report on the sales and inventory data variations found, possible reasons behind these variations, actions required for resolution of these variances, and status of the resolution actions, amongst others. Customers also get access to on online dashboard with analyses of all the variances that get identified.
Incentives Services are offered to customers who subscribe to zymeIncentivesSM, an end-to-end incentives management solution from Zyme. Zyme facilitates loading of all partner claims to zymeIncentivesSM, transforming the claims into system acceptable formats, cleansing the claim files, and reformatting the files, as required. Zyme also offers support to key users of zymeIncentivesSM with responses and clarifications on calculations and processes related to the product. Zyme also offers support to key users of zymeIncentivesSM with responses and clarifications on calculations and processes related to the product.
Customer Solutions Management
Customer Solutions Management is a value-added service that helps customers address any ongoing enhancements to the solution post successful implementation. The different kinds of services offered include solution scoping discussions, business rule changes, changes to the master data loading scripts to include additional fields, format changes, delimiter changes, changes to the feed out structure, creation of custom reports, changes to the existing system configurations to support new requirements, and others.
Business Analyst Services
Zyme customers can subscribe to Business Analyst services for customized data steward or analytical support for their businesses. Zyme business analysts help with creating analytical reports for channel data insights, inventory analyses, compliance score analyses, partner reporting patterns, analyses and resolution of variances identified through inline SISO reconciliation process, analyses of aged exceptions, improving reporting compliance by channel partners, interacting with key users on data consumption, process clarification, and other such services. Zyme business analysts also assist in creating and publishing custom reports and trackers.
Along with a comprehensive portfolio of Managed Services, Zyme also offers professional services such as Deployment Services, Consulting Services, Partner Assessment and Partner Recruitment Services.
As part of Deployment Services, Zyme offers the following services:
- Platform Deployment – consists of provisioning all zyme cloud platform 3.0 components and tools purchased by customers
- Solutions Deployment – consists of implementing all customer-specific solution configurations and solution extensions that is required for a customer to start using Zyme solutions
- Project and Program Management – helps manage solutions deployment to ensure a successful go-live.
Additionally, Zyme offers the following partner focused professional services:
- Partner Assessment – Assess partner-coverage, and perform partner segmentation to determine the most optimal investment strategy
- Partner Recruitment – Identify high-impact channel partners for companies based on geographic or vertical-market needs, and manufacturer-partner fit
Zyme’s Consulting Services are a series of best practices that drive adoption and increase return on channel investment.