Zyme, the #1 CDM company, recently launched zyme cloud platform 3.0, the most advanced CDM platform in the industry. zyme cloud platform 3.0 offers a suite of innovative SaaS solutions and value-added services to help leading manufacturers realize the New Smart ChannelSM - a proven approach to acquiring actionable knowledge that enterprises need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing ROI.
Join us to get an exclusive sneak-peak into what makes zyme cloud platform 3.0 the numero uno choice of leading channel organizations.
Pssst… and we are going to talk about our secret sauce too!
- Identify your end-customers by having visibility to the edge of the channel
- Get complete visibility into the Route-To-Customer and close the loop on your IOT offering
- Implement a robust omnichannel strategy by gaining intelligence about your e-commerce channels
- Maximize the ROI of your incentives program and reduce overpayments
- Event Details:
- Title: Transform Your Channel Business With zyme cloud platform 3.0
- Date: Thursday, September 01, 2016
- Original Date: 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
- Duration: 29 minutes
VP Products & Engineering
Ashish is responsible for Solution Management, Product Management and Engineering and ensures seamless end-to-end delivery of solutions and services to Zyme’s customers.
Prior to Zyme, Ashish spent nine years delivering and managing professional services at i2 Technologies. As a program manager of consulting in the high-tech computer & electronics division, Ashish led multiple supply chain transformation projects at large OEMs such as Sun Microsystems, Lenovo, Toshiba America and Compaq. In this capacity, he was responsible for leading teams to optimize business processes in manufacturing, customer relationships and supplier relationships while focusing on business results. Previously, Ashish helped semiconductor companies such as Altera and American Microsystems with their supply chain transformation projects.
Ashish has an MS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Maryland and an MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.