Original Date: Wednesday 27th July, 2016
Hear about Deloitte Digital's approach that brings together Zyme, Anaplan, and Salesforce.com into an integrated process to drive sales growth via partner collaboration.
What will you learn?
- Streamline Anaplan and Salesforce.com partner data to accurately plan
- Understand which partners are covering what segments
- Solve data quality issues with channel partner actuals against the plan
- Eliminate your giga-byte size Excel spreadsheets and manual processes
- How to more effectively drive reseller performance
- How to address when plans are not met by your partners
- Solve inconsistent views of channel partner plans and performance to actual across departments
Zyme Solutions Inc.
Ken is a customer centric thought leader with proven track record in the High Technology industry with sales and marketing organizations. He has strong leadership, team building, problem solving, and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by rapid career advancement and record of achievements.
Ken delivers transformation programs improving sales effectiveness and efficiency with cloud technology. He has experience delivering these CRM solutions for High Tech. Fortune 1000 companies and is a trusted advisor to business executives.
Ken has over 20 years consulting experience with Deloitte, Capgemini and PwC growing customer / CRM consulting practices. This experience is complimented by line management positions leading R&D, sales and professional services functions at software companies. He brings a unique perspective to consulting and industry roles.
Pre-configured PRM Solution Program Manager
Product Line Leader, Anaplan for Sales & Marketing
Rowan joined Anaplan after spending the last 10 years helping marketing teams deliver great marketing campaigns through better planning and operations management. He has experience across many industries, including working with clients such as Shell, PayPal, Telefonica O2, SportsDirect.com and many more. Rowan has a broad background working across the customer lifecycle from sales through to implementation, consulting, and customer success.