How are you currently managing and analysing your channel data? Find out how Channel Data Management (CDM) can help you to access the valuable customer and partner 'intelligence' that’s in your channel data. CDM simplifies the process of collecting that data from your partners and making it directly consumable for you, so that you are able to make informed decisions across all business functions.
Original Date: Tuesday 24th February, 2015
Duration: 30 Minutes
- A history of Channel Data Management (CDM)
- Current state of the CDM market
- Anatomy of a world class CDM solution
- Key benefits of implementing CDM
- Recommendations for channel sales, marketing, operations, finance, IT- how CDM can help you in your job
Oana is a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant at Zyme
Oana is a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant at Zyme, looking after the EMEA region. She brings 17 years of experience in Data Management, Integration and Sales and Distribution directly or via Channels, working for companies like Baan Midmarket Channels, Invensys, TopTier and SAP. Oana holds a Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering from Bucharest Polytechnic University and a Master of Business Administration from Nyenrode University in the Netherlands.