Industry Growth and Acquisitions Reveal Zyme as the Unrivaled Leader among Multi-Vertical, Full-Service CDM Providers
REDWOOD SHORES, CA – 15 Dec 2015 – Zyme, the clear leader in the rapidly growing discipline of Channel Data Management (CDM), has emerged as the only true CDM provider operating across multiple vertical industries, with a complete channel data management solution that enables immediate and accurate channel data acquisition, validation, and enrichment. Changes in the expanding CDM space, including a recent acquisition, have strengthened the leadership position of Zyme, who holds more than 70% share of the CDM market. Over $170 billion in channel revenue and more than 500 million transactions are processed every year by Zyme.
“As the CDM industry has grown rapidly and started to mature, manufacturing enterprises have become more knowledgeable, sophisticated, and demanding,” said Mukund Ramaratnam, Zyme’s vice president and general manager for business development. “Comprehensive, scalable, global-ready CDM solutions from Zyme are being widely adopted, while smaller players with sub-par offerings are exiting the market.”
Zyme’s advanced, cloud-based CDM solution delivers business intelligence across all business units, from channel marketing, sales execution, and service to product planning and supply chain, finance, and risk management.
“CDM is a core, horizontal capability that manufacturers need to have to power critical business processes and consumption areas. As more global companies come to realize the hard-dollar, cross-organizational upside of extracting usable data from their sales channels, they come to understand that a best-of-breed CDM solution can deliver greater business benefits and superior ROI,” Ramaratnam added.
Real-world business results from Zyme implementations include an average 5% annual channel revenue growth among Zyme customers, reduced incentive overpayments of 15%, data error reduction of 98% within 90 days, time-to-pay partners reduced by 54%, time needed to create sales reports cut by 40%, and a 52% drop in inventory required on hand due to greater channel efficiencies. Zyme users have a tenfold increase in their ability to course correct by leveraging the accuracy and granularity of intelligence delivered through the Zyme CDM solution.
Zyme: Empowering the New Smart Channel™
The unique innovations and dominant business benefits of the Zyme CDM solution include:
- Superior Channel Visibility – Deep, granular views into sales channels and a timely understanding of every detail about transactions and inventory. Actionable, decision-grade intelligence is available to all business users via Zyme’s ZAP Dashboards, through an interface with Salesforce.com, or as feed integrated with in-house systems.
- Accurate, Automated Global Data Collection – Simplified data collection (daily or weekly) from multiple tiers of global channel partners delivers trusted, detailed channel information to enable smarter channel management.
- Dominant Global Footprint – The industry’s largest global channel directory of more than one million channel partners in every region and developed country, including unique identity information, and growing in size and reach every month.
- Instant Data Validation – Partners submit POS and inventory data in any format, and Zyme instantly verifies data for completeness and accuracy, based on business rules.
- Real-Time Dataflow Feedback – Partners receive instant verification on the processing status of their data being uploaded, and can immediately take steps to correct any errors.
- Scalability, Availability, and Highest Data Security - Virtually unlimited global scalability with 99.999% availability, 14 layers of security, dedicated SSAE 16 and ISO-27001 certified data operations, comprehensive business continuity and data recovery, and 100% protection of production data and applications.
- Superior Efficiency – Self-serve, self-learning, intelligent platform with global, multilingual capability (200 countries, 15 languages), guaranteed 98% data accuracy on partner and customer identification, and real-time monitoring and control for exceptions and onboarding partners.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership – Cloud-based SaaS solution, high productivity enablement, reduced hardware and software costs, inexpensive management and support, insignificant user expense, and no lost opportunity costs due to extremely low probability of downtime.
- Unequalled Return on Investment – Zyme reduces inventory risk for both write-offs and stock-outs, delivering a powerful upside for cash flow and balance sheets. Industry analysts have discovered that a potent ROI is being realized – conservatively 200 percent per year by one Zyme customer – and even higher for others.
Zyme, a Salesforce ISV partner, is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than one million partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, Microsoft, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Honeywell, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India, and the UK.
For more information, visit www.Zyme.com
David Wright (USA)
MediaBridge Public Relations®
Clare Shephard (UK-Europe-Middle East)
Maillot Jaune PR