Customers and channel partners can now manage rebates, MDF and loyalty programs end-to-end on the Salesforce Platform
SAN FRANCISCO – DEC. 3, 2013 – Zyme Solutions today announced the launch of three applications, ChannelView-Rebates, ChannelView-MDF and ChannelView-Loyalty, on the Salesforce AppExchange, enabling businesses to continuously monitor the pulse of their global sales channels.
“With the ChannelView-Incentives family of solutions for rebates, MDF, and loyalty, the industry is closer to realizing the vision of tightly integrating channel sales data with incentives management,” said Chandran Sankaran, CEO of Zyme. “Companies can eliminate clumsy claims-based rebate processes, accurately reward their partners, generate millions of dollars in savings on incentives programs and maximize their investments in the Salesforce Platform.”
Leveraging Zyme TruePay, the industry’s most powerful program validation engine, ChannelView enables customers to automate the management of channel incentive programs, including rebates, market development funds, price protection, and loyalty rewards.
In an August 2013 Forrester Research, Inc. report titled “Market Overview: Channel Data Management,” principal analyst Tim Harmon commented, “Our research indicates that OEMs overpay incentives by 10% to 15% and – as incentives represent approximately 10% of sales – incentive program payout overages can represent a significant cost. CDM-based incentive program management solutions are designed to generate cost savings from reductions in overpayments on rebates, incentives, and price protection claims. They also help accelerate rebate payments, which leads to increases in partner satisfaction.”
Marketing managers, finance managers, channel operations, and channel sales professionals gain complete visibility into their partners’ program performance, and can make better decisions to improve program ROI. Partners get paid more accurately, and on-time, with fewer disputes – and are able to collaborate more effectively with product vendors.
“The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Leyla Seka, vice president, AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as Zyme are leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform to give companies the tools they need to create deeper connections with customers and their channel partners, and accelerate their transformation into customer companies.”
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Zyme’s ChannelView-Incentives applications were showcased at Dreamforce ’13 to resounding response, and are immediately available for deployment on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
How Zyme’s Solutions Benefit Global Enterprises and their Extended Channels
- The ChannelView-Incentives suite from Zyme includes ChannelView-Rebates, ChannelView-MDF and ChannelView-Loyalty, delivering comprehensive channel incentives management automation.
- The ChannelView suite automates incentive program validation via Zyme’s TruePay solution, an enterprise-grade, scalable validation engine that processes billions of dollars in sales transactions related to thousands of partner programs.
- ChannelView-Rebates automatically calculates and accrues rebate amounts at the partner, program, and transaction levels, allowing Zyme customers and their partners to drive greater value and ROI.
- Partners and marketing managers are enabled to submit and approve market development fund (MDF) requests and claims, and collaborate efficiently to deploy marketing campaigns globally, using ChannelView-MDF.
- Channel partners can leverage ChannelView-Loyalty to redeem rewards points globally, thus increasing their loyalty to enterprises that deploy and use Zyme’s solutions.
- When coupled with Zyme’s ChannelView-POS solution (also available on AppExchange), the ChannelView-Incentives suite delivers decision-grade channel visibility and optimizes incentives management.
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
Zyme is the market-leading provider of channel data solutions for global product companies, enabling Smarter Channel Management for industry leaders like Dell, Logitech, and Plantronics. Zyme offers cloud-based SaaS applications and managed services for multi-tier channel visibility, which seamlessly integrate with CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce.com, SAP, and Oracle. Zyme helps customers make better business decisions with verified channel sales and inventory data from distributors, retailers, and resellers in 180 countries. This decision-grade visibility is used to improve mission-critical business processes, including sales execution, incentive management, partner network management, financial compliance, and supply chain planning. In recognition of its leadership, Zyme was named a Cool Vendor by Gartner, Inc. Zyme is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK and India. For more information, visit www.zyme.com.
MediaBridge Public Relations®