Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Global leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, SanDisk and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. Visit www.Zyme.com.
- Owns end-end delivery responsibilities of large CDM solution implementation involving multiple solutions and phases
- Manage customers’ implicit and explicit business requirements and ensure they are addressed within the Zyme’s solution footprint and agreed SOW
- Develop and manage detailed project plans and schedules using Zyme’s implementation methodology
- Identify, track and mitigate project risks and issues, escalating when necessary to resolve issues affecting our ability to deliver on Customer’s expectations
- Communicate individual roles and project expectations, and serve as a single point of contact for the project
- Promote common understanding of and secure team member commitment to project timelines, milestones, and reporting
- Motivate and mentor the project team and ensure they get the right direction to execute the project as per the agreed FSD and timeline
- Track and provide regular status updates on project deliverables and progress to all stakeholders
- Act as a change agent to build a culture of a continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with business functions, project stakeholders and senior leadership team
- Coordinate and facilitate effective meetings
- Drive resolution to key decisions and actions needed
- Manage Service Change Requests that arises during the implementation
- Steer our Customers towards standard solution setups leveraging CDM best practices; clearly understand the need for customizations and the proposed solutions.
- Takes ownership of transitioning clients from existing processes to Zyme standard process
- Cultivate & manage client relationships and be the SPOC for the Customer on all topics during solution deployment.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in requirement analysis, gap analysis, design, development and testing of complex enterprise applications.
- Excellent skills in translating customers’ business requirements into Functional Design Specification(FSD)
- Should have been part of at least 1 large scale enterprise solution implementation and have exposure to all phases of SDLC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional ability to listen
- Positive, customer focused attitude with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Should have been in client facing/consulting roles (Must)
- Ideally in implementation of solutions related to Sales & Distribution, Purchase, Production, Product Management or some other function in Logistics and Supply Chain domain
- Can also consider candidates with exposure to Finance & Accounting in Manufacturing companies
- Should have managed at least 3 full-fledged projects from end-to-end
- Created & managed detailed project plan
- Created/involved in detailed requirements documentation
- Created/involved in detailed solution design documentation
- Managed client acceptance of solution
- Managed deployment of the solution & customer sign-off
- Managed scope creep
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization
- Good change management skills, flexibility and collaborative spirit
- Good reasoning; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
- Should have good working knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Project management certification(PMP) preferred
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Degree in Engineering, MCA or equivalent from a recognized university/institute
- MBA/MS (Logistics, OR, Industrial engineering) from a reputed institution preferred