Zyme is the world’s #1 cloud platform for the emerging channel data management (CDM) space. Zyme empowers the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to acquiring actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based solutions facilitate enterprise-grade decisions and reporting compliance by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence collected from a worldwide channel directory of more than 1.25 million partners. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Industry leaders like Amazon, Dell, Microsoft, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Honeywell, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in India, Texas, China, and the UK. For more information, visit www.Zyme.com
- Design and development of three tier - high performance and scalable enterprise product in the domain of supply-chain and distribution channel.
- Own feature development from definition, design through delivery.
- Building and maintaining a Single sign-on / Identity management system.
- Exhibit strong development skills.
- Orientation to contribute both as a lead as well as an individual contributor and
- Ability to research, follow up and resolve complex challenges
- 9-12 years of experience in product development/services domain
- Object-oriented methodologies
- Prior experience with working on fast paced milestones using flexible and adaptive methodologies
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
- Ability to Model & design databases for high availability and high volume.
- Added advantage if experienced with Single sign on and Identity management technologies.
- Exposure to web portals and related technologies
- Exposure to open source components for Development, Reporting, Testing for enterprise applications
- Exposure to application clustering and load balancing techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Technical Skill requirements:
- Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Single Sign-On / Identity Management, Core Java, J2EE
- Added advantage if experienced and has understanding of Single-Sign-On, Federated SSO, LDAP, Identify Management, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, XACML.
- Experience with OpenAM (OpenSSO), OpenDJ, OpenIDM and Spring Security is a strong plus
- Exposure to a database preferably MySQL
- Build tools like ANT or Maven
- Design Patterns
- UI Design skills
- Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering, MCA or equivalent from a recognized university/institute