Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information, visit www.Zyme.com.
- Design and development of three tier - high performance and scalable enterprise product in the domain of supply-chain and distribution channel.
- Own feature development from definition, design through delivery.
- Building and maintaining a Single sign-on / Identity management system.
- Exhibit strong development skills.
- Orientation to contribute both as a lead as well as an individual contributor and
- Ability to research, follow up and resolve complex challenges
- 7-9 years experience in product development/services domain
- Object-oriented methodologies
- Prior experience with working on fast paced milestones using flexible and adaptive methodologies
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
- Ability to Model & design databases for high availability and high volume.
- Exposure to web portals and related technologies
- Exposure to open source components for Development, Reporting, Testing for enterprise applications
- Exposure to application clustering and load balancing techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good Planning and Estimation skills.
- Ability to mentor other team members.
- Added advantage if experienced with Single sign on and Identity management technologies.
Technical Skill Requirements
- RESTful Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Core Java, J2EE
- Design Patterns
- Exposure to a database preferably MySQL
- Build tools like ANT or Maven
- Added advantage if experienced and has understanding of Single-Sign-On, Federated SSO, LDAP, Identity Management, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, XACML
Required Experience & Education:
- Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering, MCA or equivalent from a recognized university/institute