Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information, visit www.Zyme.com.
- As an individual contributor, define, design and own architectural aspects of our data warehouse, OLAP platform, orchestration engine/strategy.
- Understands technical, business and organizational requirements of the various systems, data warehouse and business intelligence platform
- Provide high level design which can be broken into actionable low level design for the requirements which ensures quality, integrity, scalability and availability.
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the team on Informatica 9.x
- Owns the logical and physical data model of DW and OLAP systems
- Leads and owns evaluation and selection of technology products to meet strategic business intelligence data management objectives
- Mentor / coach junior developers and leads in the team(s) during design review, implementation and use of best practices and guidelines.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross-functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
- Understand data volumes and customer reporting SLAs and provide infrastructure sizing needs and orchestration solutions.
- Be part of production support analysis to validate and re-evaluate architecture decisions.
- 10 to 14 years of experience in data integration, data warehouse and ETL tools
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience as a data / DW architect, architecting single handedly data integration interfaces/systems, medium to large scale data warehouse and OLAP solutions
- Proven experience of architecting efficient, scalable, performance oriented solutions using Informatica 8.X and 9.X
- Expertise in relational and dimensional data modelling
- Expertise in RDBMS concepts
- Strong hands on SQL / PlSQL
- Strong hands on physical datamodel implementation
- SQL Query performance tuning
- Experience / Strong command in the following technologies:
- Exceptional experience in Informatica Power Center and hands on experience on DX, DQ, DT
- Strong understanding of atleast one of the following DB technologies Oracle, Terradata, DB2, SQL Server
- Strong understanding Unix/Linux OS, Shell Scripting
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent inter and intra team co-ordnitation skills.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience in datamodelling tools like ERWIN
- Experience in capacity planning and projections
- B.Tech / MS in computer science or equivalent from a recognized university/institute
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS:
- Containment of production outages to a minimum
- Improvement in scalability and availability of our platform
- Development of architectural guidelines / best practices and inculcating this in the team
- Troubleshooting skills – ability to produce tangible results in a finite timeframe
- To contribute to the growth of an innovative, high–value analytics outsourcing business
- Create and own complete life cycle of software products from India.